• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

• PRIZE DRAW •

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Re: • PRIZE DRAW • returning Oct 31!

So I've been a little lax on the prize draws lately, and I apologize for that. Been a pretty busy few months lately! That being said, I'm going to try and make up for it by doing the following: Pinball Revolution will provide pizza to a LOPL and TOPL meeting of their choosing to say thanks to our members for making this forum so great :) It's been almost a year now and we're still going strong! The pinball resurgence is alive and kicking!

As for when, I'll leave that up to the organizers. Just drop me a PM and we'll work out the details.

Keep on flippin'..

vive la revolution!

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON

That's very generous and most appreciated.

Perhaps you might be willing to take it a step further and actually host a league night? :D

That way you could say thanks in person :)

Obviously when you are ready and settled in of course, no rush.

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com

hey brock you rock!!! thanks for the generous offer. muchly appreciated. i am partially responsible for depriving you of enough pins to host lol :)

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com

ugh.. behind already! Sorry folks, a new baby makes planning things like this difficult (he wasn't supposed to show up 'till this week)

And yes.. I'm blaming this all on my newborn son. :D

Draw will happen today. $50 giftcard to start. Thanks all

- B