• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD 1 owner HUO Tron Modded to the tits ***SOLD AND GONE***

Status
Not open for further replies.

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
I am thinking of selling my HUO Tron. My Tron is very special. Most Trons have changed many hands by now and I bought mine new, opened in in my basement and it hasn't left. It also has a TON of mods, and a lot of one of a kind custom mods too. I take very good care of it and I wax it every few weeks. It's a very nice specimen and one of a kind.

For now I will try to list all the mods it has installed, but there are so many I will probably forget some of them.

- arcade 4.1 mod
- lit lightcycles with extra bright LEDs in them
- lit recognizer mod
- custom PAINTED speaker panel. They made a decal after but mine is one of the four or five that the artist hand painted himself
- complete pinball bulbs LED kit with all premium non ghosting LEDs, extra spot lights and front and rear light strips
- cliffys and mantis protectors all around
- custom pinbits plastic protector/dress up kit set
- stainless steel "encom pinball division" coin door decal
" stainless steel "TRON" coin door decal
- stainless steel "Encom" decal
- Tron battle arena mod. Flashes and lights a special UV light on the playfield during battle modes
- clear button protectors
- custom pinblades of Tron battle scenes (only one in Canada)
- clear spinning disc installed with custom LE lighting ( flashes red and blue in mode)
- recognizer bank decal
- custom lit recognizer bank (bank is lit up red all the time and flashes blue when hit)
- special "Tron" insert mod. The Tron inserts flash and light up red in certain modes
- hooked solid chrome pop bumper caps
- special Chrome LE apron with interactive LE lighting and windows to match the pinbit protector set
- it comes with two translites. The Clu and Hot Chicks
- hi res decals
- leg protectors
- four extra lit up vehicles. An extra lit up recognizer, good guy ship being chased by bad guy ship (lit up) and quorra car
- Eli's ramp lights mod (this is the single most important mod to own for Tron! Don't own a Tron if you don't have this mod! It adds the lights all around the Ramps like the LE model that are actually more interactive into gameplay then the LE is.
- special one of a kind gameplay interactive under cab lights kit
- special gameplay interactive speaker lights
- Metallic mirror blue Tron Disc's speaker inserts
- custom one of a kind dimming backbox kit with TONS of gameplay interactive flashers installed. Backbox is at full brightness when in attract mode, then when you start a game it automatically dims to eliminate playfield glare. I had this specially made for my Tron and it is the only one in existance
- a very very special daughter board that attaches in the backbox (one of only six ever made, and the only one to make it to Canada). It controls the speaker lights, Eli's ramp lights and under cab kit and makes them all light up at the same time and the same colors in unison. Super super cool mod and one of a kind in Canada.

There are more mods but I am sick of typing.

Thanks for viewing :D

Attachments

• IMG_1823.JPG
    IMG_1823.JPG
    358.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1843.JPG
    IMG_1843.JPG
    522.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1845.JPG
    IMG_1845.JPG
    538.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1846.JPG
    IMG_1846.JPG
    491.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1847.JPG
    IMG_1847.JPG
    522.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1848.JPG
    IMG_1848.JPG
    449.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1851.JPG
    IMG_1851.JPG
    438.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1852.JPG
    IMG_1852.JPG
    332.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1853.JPG
    IMG_1853.JPG
    475.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1854.JPG
    IMG_1854.JPG
    471.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
Sigh, my Unobtanium, my "Need to Win the Lottery" Grail machine. I still have boxed toys for it from when it came out and I was one recession short of buying my first NIB machine myself.

I'm curious to know why, though, "Most Trons have changed hands by now?" I almost never see them for resale any more.

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
Tron must just be that good, one member I know has a row of new pins and he claims Tron is his favorite. I have never tried it, but the vids look decent.
Tron is your "precious", you need to buy this or it will haunt you forever.

Reactions: roar
Status
Not open for further replies.