• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

10% off for all Prev members

kiwi

Dec 27, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Nice. Is this actual textures (feel like brick) or is it decals? I've seen the decals used before to some good effect. (Thinking of the XBOX One Loft)

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
Hi Kiwi, thx. It looks and feels like century old exposed brick at only 1/4 inch thick right over drywall, we have this product installed at a few locations if anyone would like to have a look. Wildfire Steakhouse at the Cosmopolitan Hotel, 8 colborne st. The Barrel Live Public House, 2180 Steeles Ave W, Concord. The 3 Brewers , east beaver creek, 125 York Blvd, Richmond Hill. The Brick style is all the same, colours are custom and endless. most designers send us a picture and we replicate it.

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
We have done a tone of back splashes, I have 2 in my house. The one in the kitchen gets splashed around the stove, but I find it ads to the look. It responds the same as any masonry wall. Some clients seal it with a flat finish,
Our minimum charge is $680 installed... $14 per sq ft under 200 sq ft, $12 per sq ft over that. 10% off on all of the left side here ;D

eh97ac

Nov 19, 2012
Mississauga
Is the whole place your stuff @Barrel ?
the-barrel-stage-and.jpg
the-barrel-live-public.jpg