• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS 1967 AMERICAN INDY SLOT CAR DRIVING ARCADE GAME

Ktown

Mar 26, 2019
Stratford
Operates on a dime. You race an actual slot car around the track. You have to time your corners right or the car stops

Attachments

• IMG_6592.JPG
    IMG_6592.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_6593.JPG
    IMG_6593.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_6594.JPG
    IMG_6594.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 58

Ktown

Mar 26, 2019
Stratford
Hello, sorry for the later reply. id like to get $850 for it or would consider another arcade / pinball related trade

jbenaiah

Feb 8, 2013
Toronto
I may consider trading an arcade-related game...

Any more detailed pics you can share? What is the overall cosmetic condition? Is it working 100%?

Thanks.

Ktown

Mar 26, 2019
Stratford
Everything is there including the original coin mechanism and the last dime ever put in (1946) I cant figure out how to hook it back up to make it accept coins so I installed a hidden switch under the cabinet that activates the game. the car sometimes takes a bit to get moving (needs more weight for traction) the guy I purchased it from had a led weight on the back of the car and it worked fine but i took it off because it looked stupid. I hid a few washes under the back of the car, not equal to the weight he had on but seems to work fine. the play field, marquee and everything inside the game is in mint condition but the paint and some of the lower sections of wood on the outside have flaked / worn off overtime. i was going to attempt a restoration but feared my efforts would decrease the value.

Ktown

Mar 26, 2019
Stratford
Troy,

I work with a few people from your neck of the woods and could possibly make something happen (pending if a closer deal doesn't happen in the next month or so)