• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD 1974 Gottlieb Magnotron (EM) New Price

slacker

Nov 15, 2012
Hamilton Ontario
1974 Gottlieb Magnotron (EM) Was $550.00 Now $450.00
Ok here it goes I am offering up a 1974 Magnotron for sale, It’s what I would call a players machine. I have had it for about a year and a half and am only selling due to space. This is the one that’s getting the least amount of play and it has been moved out to the garage and we all know EM’s do not like the cold or sitting Idol for too long.
That being said I offer it up here to anyone who might know someone who just wants a machine for the man cave or as a good “Starter Machine” for all the enablers.
See pics and rate it yourself but here's my take on it.

The Good
-It’s working 100% all four players as best as I can tell
-Any burnt old or missing bulbs were replaced
-Rubber is about a year old
-Plastics are all there and not chipped (few small cracks by screw holes)
-Pin tech replaced a few switch leafs when I had an issue I could not solve.
-Playfeild is Good and was cleaned and waxed
-Legs and metal was cleaned up
-Has keys and wiring schematics

The Bad
- A prior owner re-painted the cab in the wrong colors green not blue but looks ok.
-Prior owner put a post between the flippers for his kids and drilled though the bonus insert ( I have not found one yet)
-PF and BG have some minor wear easy fix if someone wanted to do it and clear them.
-I would give the machine a solid 7 - 7.5 for the BG minor Flaking, PF missing paint and Cab has the repaint.
-Its almost 40 years old the counter has 174900 games on it and who knows when it was installed?
Its been played!

There you have it! It is what it is if you are interested PM me if I have no interest here it will go on Kijji for the masses and I will sift through the BS e-mails I get or I will just move it to a friends for them to enjoy where it will be warm.
Located in Hamilton Ont
Cheers
J..