• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD 3 machines FS or Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

UsedtobeAMG

Feb 20, 2014
Waterdown, Ontario
I have 3 machines that I would consider involving for sale or trade for an AC/DC premium or Luci edition.
The machines I have are Star Trek the Next Generation , Red and Ted’s Roadshow and Terminator 2.
The last two play fine and have no errors on boot (although the T2 won’t go right in Video mode..probably just the optic) The STTNG has a cycling of the balls error. I have played it maybe 100 times from getting it and couldn’t be bothered to spend much time on it.
Roadshow is in Excellent condition and I would actually rather keep that one and sell/trade the other two with cash for AC/DC but am willing to let it go if it helps me get the AC/DC faster. I’m located in Oakville Ontario and if interested they can be viewed any evening with a mutual call to schedule ahead of time. $3500 for each of RS and STTNG and $2800 for T2 or best offer for any…prefer to trade for AC/DC Premium or Luci edition.

I’ll be taking some pics tonight and they will be available upon request.
No the Twilight Zone and Addams Family are not for sale..neither is the Party Zone...sorry. Those are my keepers...lol

Ask for Chris

Attachments

• 20121030_234345.jpg
    20121030_234345.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 950

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
Re: 3 machines FS or Trade

I've played Chris' games and know him personally. I can vouch for him and the machines aren't that bad at all. The bottom line is Sttng can be a bitch to repair and maintain. Chris is a player, not a repairman and that's why these need a little TLC.

If you've got a little time and know-how, you can have a couple of really nice player quality previously routed machines here.

GLWS Chris!

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga

AMG-Chris said:
Sorry guys my post wasn't clear enough...just to clarify that's $3500 for STTNG and $3500 for Roadshow

HAHA!!!
Don't tell me some 'd-bag' actually sent you a PM asking if you were selling both for $3500??? :FP:

Good luck with the sale(s)... and welcome!

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON

DRANO said:
HAHA!!!
Don't tell me some 'd-bag' actually sent you a PM asking if you were selling both for $3500??? :FP:

Good luck with the sale(s)... and welcome!

I asked, so I could let him know if he was they were way to cheap.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga

No offence Adam.
I was referring to those that might have less 'honorable' motives of course ;)

UsedtobeAMG

Feb 20, 2014
Waterdown, Ontario

update...I have interested parties for RS and STTNG and possibly T2...I'll update again once confirmed.
Thanks for the comments and interest!

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON

You're selling RS and STTNG and keeping Party Zone? Yikes. :lol:

Joking aside, welcome to the board. That's a good price on STTNG even with the issues.

Cheers,
Duane

UsedtobeAMG

Feb 20, 2014
Waterdown, Ontario

Thanks for everyone's interest but I have someone coming out to see and likely pickup both Roadshow and STTNG this Saturday. The T2 is still up for grabs and if someone wants it this Saturday..I'll give a good price to move out all three at the same time.

UsedtobeAMG

Feb 20, 2014
Waterdown, Ontario

Yeah I used to play Party Zone at lunch when I was about 18 and it brings back memories...lol
For what is't worth on the open market I'd rather keep it...plays great and is built like a tank.
Besides who can say no to a laff attack? Filler up with Rocket fuel and Blast off - to the Ozone.....!

UsedtobeAMG

Feb 20, 2014
Waterdown, Ontario

Okay these machines are all up for grabs again....STTNG needs some work (I'm a player not a collector)...please check pics for all three machines here. If you want both Roadshow and STTNG I'll go down to $6500 for the pair. T2 I should be down to about $2500 I've been told so I'll go down to that. No more holding for anyone...the first come first serve is now in effect. I've already ordered my AC/DC so I need some room.
https://onedrive.live.com/redir.aspx?ci ... tos&type=5

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com

works for me. :)

The machines look great. Depending on the repairs, some of us may be able to help you out to sell these more quickly. I know a semi-working game can be a tough sell...

UsedtobeAMG

Feb 20, 2014
Waterdown, Ontario

I'll listen to anything logical...what do you suggest? I'm willing to take a hit financially to move a couple of these at this point....I now fully understand that I've overpaid...believe me my asking price is already well below what I paid and I'll negotiate further....more to someone willing to take two or more...as a player not a collector I just want to move on...had many people show interest but only some show up and others want to get bottom line pricing before showing up and then want even more off once they get there. I've been very honest about them to whomever I spoke with or who showed up. As of now I have the AC/DC on hold but haven't paid anything for it yet...I'll have to by next week if I want it so right now read motivated seller....after I already dip into my own pockets I'll likely only be motivated to move one at a huge loss (to me). If someone wants all three for cash or cash and one pinball machine as a trade I'm open to that as well.

Thanks for reading and your support guys,
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.