• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

75th Anniversary Edition WOZ LE coming in 2014

superjackpot

Nov 19, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Got this in an email from Jersey Jack today. I had no idea such a model even existed.

Greetings Pinball Fans,

With the fast approaching Holidays we are working extra hard to get every game out the door we can. So far we have built over 500 LE's, and the factory continues to increase speed as the months roll by. We continue to receive extremely positive feedback from customers who have received their games.

In response to the showing of the two prototype 75th Anniversary Games in California this September, the interest at the JJP Fireside Chat at Expo and since then, we have decided to build 1,500 of them for production beginning in early Summer 2014. This is AFTER all the remaining LE's and Standards previously ordered have been shipped. This game comes with 4 custom toys/playfield additions, beautiful red treatments, a shaker motor, a new topper, and will be numbered.

Please click here to view the official
75th Anniversary WOZ Pinball Flyer!

The price of the game is $9000 and there is an option to add Invisiglass for an extra $250.

To place an order for a game, a $2500 deposit is required. After the $2500 deposit is received, the balance is not due until 30 days prior to shipment of your specific game.

To place a new order for the
75th Anniversary WOZ - click here

We doubt there will be many as who want to wait longer but we are allowing those people who have not yet received their LE or Standard yet to switch their game to a 75th game if they want to at an additional cost. These people who choose to switch will be the very first people to receive the 75th Anniversary game once shipping begins. This is only fair as they have already been waiting for their LE/Standard to be shipped.

If you would like information on switching to a 75th Edition, please contact your distributor.

If you choose not to switch, then nothing at all will change. You will remain in the queue at your current price with your current game. All game rules and play features are exactly the same between game versions. Nothing changes there.

Aside from those who choose to switch to a 75th as they will receive their game first, games will be shipped in the order in which deposits are received. First to pay = first to play.

We will make the extra toys and topper on the 75th Anniversary game available for purchase by anyone in 2014 as we start to run the game. This way the people who have purchased their games have an opportunity to buy those items for their games if they want them.

There was no plan to make this game until a couple of weeks ago. The timing of this announcement is important as we were required to reveal any 75th Anniversary Product by a deadline for marketing purposes.

As always, Thank you all for your continued support in JJP!

Game is all red instead of green. Extra toys coming with this one. Those still waiting for the WOZ ECLE can switch over to this one.

WOZ+75thLE_1.png

WOZ+75thLE_2.png

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Good lord.

I hear blue and white checkered rails on the Dorothy LE, $10K. Toto edition is $14K, but it comes with a real puppy in the backbox...well, it'll be fully grown by the time it ships, second quarter 2016. Oh, and $250 extra on each for Invisiglass, of course.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
So a couple of extra pieces of plastic are an extra 500 bucks (more if you take into account the lack of invisiglass)? Nice that they're releasing more options, and it's also great that the standard edition still has all the same gameplay, but wow these are getting expensive. Wonder if they'll sell out-that's 2500 LEs plus non-limited games?

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Chris Bardon said:
So a couple of extra pieces of plastic are an extra 500 bucks (more if you take into account the lack of invisiglass)? Nice that they're releasing more options, and it's also great that the standard edition still has all the same gameplay, but wow these are getting expensive. Wonder if they'll sell out-that's 2500 LEs plus non-limited games?

Not really and anyone that has already purchased a LE (possibly the reg as well) will be able to buy the additional toys when the red LE's come off the line if you wanted them .. they don't do much for me maybe the molded walls otherwise nah (Jack has already stated this is the case and if you have a LE that hasn't been delivered you could switch for free but would have to wait even longer until next summer

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
interesting thread on pinside where not a single person as I write this has chimed in that they are buying the red edition. A distributor reported not selling any yet either. This might be the "hit the wall" moment for the biz.

If JJP is counting on these LEs to juice the biz a bit and carry them through to when Hobbit comes out, might be in for some rough waters.

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Ya...here is JJP trying to steal some thunder back after the MMR announcement...and red rails with toys that will be available separately won't do it, I'm afraid. Better hope they get the Hobbit out before the AFMR is available for pre-sale...

The race to the 10K NIB is on!

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
I actually like the red rails and legs, and the topper and castle walls look neat, as do the target decals on the rainbow standups. Only reason I question selling these especially in advance) is that 1000 people have already bought the LE. Maybe this is a test to see how many games you can actually sell at that price? Assuming they go through with making them, this could do well as a showroom game-maybe they have maxed out the preorder crowd and need walk ins?

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
I like the red look too. and I get Jack's reasoning, that if 1000 people are wiling to pay $8k for an older game, reasonable to think for $1k more you get a hell of a lot more tech. I think ultimately though the well is running dry.

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
I like the green game, but the new castle walls, lollipop targets and twister look to be a good addition, not sure if that warrants the price though.

I call shenanigans! How could they not have foreseen a 75th anniversary edition.... Really they just thought about it.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
I call shenanigans! How could they not have foreseen a 75th anniversary edition.... Really they just thought about it.

Had they shipped on time, it wouldn't have been as relevant. The 75th anniversary would have been the "encore" run :)

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
spiroagnew said:
Ya...here is JJP trying to steal some thunder back after the MMR announcement...and red rails with toys that will be available separately won't do it, I'm afraid. Better hope they get the Hobbit out before the AFMR is available for pre-sale...

The race to the 10K NIB is on!

Actually Jack basically announced it at EXPO before the MMR announcement. He mentioned that they had had multiple inquiries and that he hadn't decided yet (at that time) but that he wouldn't rule out doing the 75th addition (well they already did two of them for the show at the Chinese Theatre in LA back a few months ago)

I think the price is nuts but time will tell I guess.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
I cannot see enough demand for the 75th where he's already sold 1Kpcs of the LE, but these are nutso times in the pin world so wtf knows... I think the whole thing of different versions and whatnot is just getting silly. (don't even get me started on pricing)

D