• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB 90's Bally/Williams Widebody Cabinet/Head

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Preamble: I sold my virtual pin project I was working on back to the fellow I actually bought it from originally and now I'm wondering if I made the right decision. With champagne tastes and a beer budget I'm not confident I'm going to find a pin that I really want to own for what I want to spend so I'm considering going back down the virtual route.

Anyone in the GTA have a wide body cab, ideally with leg's and pf glass that they would be willing to part with? I'm looking for a more modern cabinet, 90's or newer, speaker panel in place would be great too. Let me know cost/condition.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I know bigbossfan had a brand new cabinet made for his Creech restore. Send him a PM to see if he still has or willing to sell you his old original Creech cab. It needs work but it will be a great starting point for your virtual pinball cabinet.

Otherwise you can reach out to Steve aka Zebulon who makes brand new replacement cabs via CNC here:
http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/cabinet-repairs-and-replacement.1591/

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
I know bigbossfan had a brand new cabinet made for his Creech restore. Send him a PM to see if he still has or willing to sell you his old original Creech cab. It needs work but it will be a great starting point for your virtual pinball cabinet.

Otherwise you can reach out to Steve aka Zebulon who makes brand new replacement cabs via CNC here:
http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/cabinet-repairs-and-replacement.1591/

Steve is actually the 'original' original owner of my first Virtual Pin and I've chatted with him before. I knew he sold CNC cabinets but they have recently disappeared from his store front. I also sent an email out to Gameroom Designs to chat with them about their product. The thing with a kit is you need hardware and all that stuff adds up real quick so I thought starting with a cabinet already may be a more affordable solution. I'll drop bigbossfan a PM.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Just to add to this... Creech isn't a widebody game so if you absolutely must have a widebody cab that one isn't going to work. It will however give you a good head to work with. But if you want a cab with all the hardware it probably isn't going to cut it, as I'm sure Reg will likely be swapping that all over to the new cab.

D

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Thanks Menace, a widebody isn't a must, I've been chatting with Reg, it sounds pretty complete, which is ideal.