• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND AC/DC premium - Not for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerbrother

Feb 17, 2019
Stoney Creek
I wasnt being a dick. Having other recent pricing is good for everyone in the hobby. Especially newer pinheads who want to avoid over paying. But please feel free to be ridiculous about it. Didnt realized I'd slapped your dog

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
I wasnt being a dick. Having other recent pricing is good for everyone in the hobby. Especially newer pinheads who want to avoid over paying. But please feel free to be ridiculous about it. Didnt realized I'd slapped your dog

See, there’s the exact problem.
Price policing is a dick thing to do. Yes, I think most on here would agree that the initial ask of $10,800 is too high, but if that’s the case, then it sits unsold and Seller can reduce as required. I’ve sold enough pins on here to tell you firsthand that NOBODY offers you way more than your game is worth nowadays, especially if they’re new to the hobby.
If you’re concerned and want to offer advice in the future, why not email Seller directly instead of blowing up a sale thread?

Bally Boy

Dec 14, 2012
Ancaster
See, there’s the exact problem.
Price policing is a dick thing to do. Yes, I think most on here would agree that the initial ask of $10,800 is too high, but if that’s the case, then it sits unsold and Seller can reduce as required. I’ve sold enough pins on here to tell you firsthand that NOBODY offers you way more than your game is worth nowadays, especially if they’re new to the hobby.
If you’re concerned and want to offer advice in the future, why not email Seller directly instead of blowing up a sale thread?

I like your style! Well said.

Reactions: Jeff K.
Status
Not open for further replies.