• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

ACDC LE hole protectors and shooter lane.

Chris Sisson

Feb 28, 2017
calgary
Any help on a reliable place to order these parts would be appreciated. I have found several different places on line ,Cliffy's, Ebay etc. Can't seem to get through to the Cliffy's site directly. Do I have to order them from a third party? Cheers.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
The "Contact Cliffy" link should redirect you to his email address unless you don't have a default email client like Outlook setup on your computer. Here is his email: crinear@comcast.net

Chris Sisson

Feb 28, 2017
calgary
Thanks mwong168. I,ve tried that and nothing happens. I think I must be computer illiterate....seems that everything wants to get me to order parts through a third party like pinball life or bay area amusements etc...even when I get to his own site passion for pinball and click on the order icon nothing happens. I have used chrome and explorer to no avail. WTF....feel stupid....

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
What do you use to check your current email? Do you use a webmail based service like Gmail, Hotmail?

Chris Sisson

Feb 28, 2017
calgary
I used the email you provided and Cliff sent me an invoice for what I wanted and its on the way to me. Thanks for the email link. I am using hotmail but don't know why it would not link me to his email directly. I turned off ad block and still nothing.As is turns out I did get what I wanted for parts, we'll see when they arrive. Hopefully all is well. Thanks again for your help, love the acdc pin so does the wife!