• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

ACDC Pro Alternative Art Package

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Just wanted to see if there is any interest for anyone with an ACDC Pro that is looking for alternative artwork package.

Translite:

181119-i.jpg

181333-i.jpg

Decal that goes over Angus' face on the playfield and youtube video as well. Comes in 3 different styles too.

185615-i.jpg

185614-i.jpg

184000-i.jpg

183241-i.jpg

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tmPGNKjF8q8[/youtube]

Spinner artwork

185764.gif

185763.gif

Apron decals

183894-i.jpg

183576-i.jpg

Instruction cards

181120-i.jpg

181272-i.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/227 ... -Cards.zip <-- Link if you want to print your own cards with custom song list you can change using the Stern SAM browser utility

185921-i.jpg

I know Aurich is waiting to get the final test prints before he starts taking money for orders. WARLOCK and Mark (London) are going to get the whole package so if you are interested and want in let me know. The only savings here will be in shipping and I bought Aurich's Shadow translite last year and the quality of the final product is top notch so buy with confidence.

Thanks,
Mike

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Nice-I'd be worried about the decal on the PF lifting though-would you want to CC over it? Definitely an improvement over the original though. Stern should license the package :)

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
This Coop-inspired art package is the way to go...a step up from what was originally released. Stern must have thought this as well, as their Luci "re-theme" echoes the same sentiment. Folks are happy with their Shadow kits, hopefully this one is produced with the same care.

As per Pinside--the creator has play-tested the PF decal (on an EATPM of all games) and seems to be holding up fine. I'm sure 500-600 games would be different, but that's why you get three!

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
I don't like how the AC/DC logo is broken up.

Also I'm one of the rare few that (1) doesn't mind the Angus face and (2) doesn't need tits plastered all over my pins. :p

** not saying the art isn't good, btw. Just that I'd be perfectly content with the original stuff **

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
REVOLUTION said:
I don't like how the AC/DC logo is broken up.

Also I'm one of the rare few that (1) doesn't mind the Angus face and (2) doesn't need tits plastered all over my pins. :p

** not saying the art isn't good, btw. Just that I'd be perfectly content with the original stuff **

AC/DC was broken up on purpose to avoid any issue with copyright (as per the artist's comments)

I'd have to agree with you in that I liked the idea of a replacement decal for da FACE but not sure that this is what I'd want ... I like the translite tho nicely done.