• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

AD-FREE

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
I was merely making an observation in my earlier post based on what I see from where I sit. (On-line and off) I still post on both forums, albeit more here due to many factors but I have never slagged maaca which is the point I think I was trying to make. I don't understand the 'line in the sand' that I seem to keep tripping over that the maaca guys have apparently drawn yet claim doesn't exist... its just sad because I like those guys too but sometimes they make it difficult.

Anyway, I hope for the sake of the hobby we can all just play nice for a change.

D

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
This is the first time I have seen one of the MAACA guys jump in and notice it was Pinball Revolution guys throwing the first stone. This is a pattern I have seen alot. I've seen it on MAACA where guys come over, make a crappy comment, and stir the pot. I've kept quiet, but yesterday decided to say something.

Like you, Doug, I get along with both groups. Hate to see this thrown around in the forum. Just let it rest. If you don't like the other site, don't visit it and STFU :lol:

Cheers,
Duane

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
I'm not a maaca guy, only posted there once or twice for lack of time, but I do have to say, as an outsider, I've seen plenty of snarkey comments aimed at maaca. Going right back to the very founding of this forum and regularly since.

Just calling a spade a spade here.

If the people doing this don't even realize they are doing it, then it's time to review and make changes. Don't deny it though, just move on.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
TwilightZone said:
Like you, Doug, I get along with both groups. Hate to see this thrown around in the forum. Just let it rest. If you don't like the other site, don't visit it and STFU :lol:

This +1,000,000

The whole point of starting this forum was to get lurkers posting again, so I'd rather not see them go back into hiding after all this hard work!! :lol:

I can't tell people what to do, but I DO ask that we just move on and remain positive for the future of this site. BIG things coming this year that me and the other mods are very excited about!!

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Relevant ad?

hotshot_pinball1.jpg

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
REVOLUTION said:
I'd like to thank LUCH for being our first donator! Thanks, Mike!

- B
Thanks Brock . Let's all start donating . What ever you can . There is nothing that can compare to this site. No BS just pinball and knowledge. PS. fix the donate button.