• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Adam Becker is the #ultimatesternpinballfan

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
You can vote on the daily, I've fallen back to 4th place so I'll need everyone's help to keep me in the running

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Reactions: WARLOCK

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
If you want to get multiple votes in, you can just launch a browser in private/incognito mode (or presumably delete the cookie the site uses to detect you've been there). I just put in 3 more votes on it that way. You might have to get through a CAPTCHA, and I actually got a "log in with facebook" prompt last night, so that might have been after detecting N requests from the same IP.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
You might have to get through a CAPTCHA, and I actually got a "log in with facebook" prompt last night, so that might have been after detecting N requests from the same IP.

The only time I got a CAPTCHA was when I borrowed one of my co-worker's shitty Blackberry :p

I tried to help Adam get as many "unique" votes in case these ones all coming from the same IP get marked as fraudulent. I also have remote access to a few sites so I voted for him there too yesterday and will do the same later on today once 24 hours has past. Adam was 1st around 10:40pm and then after 11:00pm out of no where Vince pulled ahead. I figured he must have learned the incognito, clear cache or open a different browser approach.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
So looks like you can vote 5 times an IP.

If you use incognito or just delete your cookies after each vote, you can vote up to 5 times before it prompts you for an actual login at which point you hit a hard stop

So if anyone feels like really helping out I'm going to need as many votes as I can get as I'm really falling behind

Reactions: WARLOCK

Dino Z.

Apr 3, 2015
Pickering
www.cdnpin2dmd.ca
I haven't been able to vote on a daily basis. I was able to use private browsing to submit 5 votes (I think). But now I'm being prompted to sign in with Facebook. I'm using 3 different browsers on one machine.

Any suggestions?

Reactions: Vengeance