• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Adam Becker is the #ultimatesternpinballfan

scylla

Mar 13, 2013
Toronto, ON
So voting is back on and it looks like they're not displaying vote totals this time. Quite the conundrum for the three finalists. How many bot votes to push through? Hmmm...

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Hey Everyone

I'm a big enough man to admit when I was wrong and after talking with Nick I believe him when he says he didn't purchase votes. So I was wrong in saying that he did and I just wanted to make that clear!

So that said lets make sure this game stays in Canada! If I can't win then Nick may as well. America has enough games already!

I know I still owe everyone some final prizes for the last vote cycle, I will get to it, I haven't forgotten it's just obviously fallen to a lower priority not being in the final 3 ;)

So good luck to Nick in the finals! I hope we get to see a Batman 66 sometime in the future around Ontario!

Reactions: kvoxx

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
You can still "sort by votes" and it does changes the order of who is in what position. So I think we can still see who is in 1st, 2nd and 3rd but not the actual vote count.

OneFlip

Nov 30, 2016
Toronto
Hey Everyone

I'm a big enough man to admit when I was wrong and after talking with Nick I believe him when he says he didn't purchase votes. So I was wrong in saying that he did and I just wanted to make that clear!

So that said lets make sure this game stays in Canada! If I can't win then Nick may as well. America has enough games already!

I know I still owe everyone some final prizes for the last vote cycle, I will get to it, I haven't forgotten it's just obviously fallen to a lower priority not being in the final 3 ;)

So good luck to Nick in the finals! I hope we get to see a Batman 66 sometime in the future around Ontario!

With all due respect Adam, I was supporting you in this contest but ceased when the vote counts became silly and will not continue at this point in time nor even visit the Stern website during the final round. The success of this promotion will most likely be judged my Stern marketing via website traffic, number of unique hits, voter participation, feedback, etc. It is my opinion that this contest was not run professionally or fairly and therefore not deserving of my time or the website traffic or legitimate vote participation it has received thus far.

If Nick does win, I hope he wins with the 13 votes he is allowed to give himself and the final round is a disaster for Stern with regards to participation and using a contest like this to promote themselves. The best and easiest way to express my disappointment with the whole ordeal is to not participate at all.

Last edited:

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
I put my votes in once for Nick in the final and I am out as well. Worst run contest ever. It all comes down which pinball fanatic can/will cheat the system best. To be honest, since you can no longer see how many votes, they may as well have drawn from a hat.

Reactions: scylla and Menace

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Gonna close the loop on this one.

Here are the numbers from random.org for the final winners from m campaign.

15331 Newman
14749 Mike Burns
14689 OneFlip
14616 John Jones
14706 Lori Snutch
14690 OneFlip
14604 Blaine White
14912 One Flip
15590 Blaine White
14870 Aunt Agnes

I'll contact everyone shortly.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
So did the "sort by votes" not actually work? I went in to vote for Nick on the 31st at around 11 PM, and he was showing as in the lead, and still showed in the lead after midnight, but Cristin won?

Either way, it sounds like Stern is going to run something again in 2017, so hopefully they learn from this competition and it's a little better organized the second time around.