• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Adam Becker is the #ultimatesternpinballfan

sylvain

Apr 27, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Sylvain, You are a credit to this hobby in every province and location my friend. Thank you for all that you do.

Thanks Scott, I love the hobby, pinball repairs and helping when I can!
But... I do not think I can help everyone in every province though, only so much spare time...
Luckily there is a bunch of good people around helping too, and this is why I wanted to vote for Adam.

I also want to thank you again very much for having picked-up that General Electric JK-126 project floor model radio
from Toronto and having brought it to Jason's a few months ago for me, much appreciated.
I am looking forward to repairing and listening to it later!

Sincerely,
- Sylvain.

Last edited:

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Thanks Sylvain and Flyer, if me winning this thing becomes a reality, I'll be having a big unboxing party for sure!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Keep it up Adam and you almost have a 100 vote lead over 2nd place too!

Thanks Fifty!

Also Mike, while I'm voting for myself obviously, it is everyone else that is really making this possible, yourself included and I really appreciate all the support, there is no way I would ever have a chance without you guys and I am very aware of that.