• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Adam Becker is the #ultimatesternpinballfan

Drop Target

Jun 22, 2016
Toronto
"Once we confirm that the votes were legitimate ..."

Will the vote count get drastically reduced and the only the votes from unique ips will be tallied on 12/16. If so, wouldn't this be easy enough to do on an ongoing daily basis and keep the daily vote count current.

Just in case I hope everybody is voting at thier workplace/ school/ family or friends house/ starbucks or anywhere they can get wifi.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
I have no idea, the rules are about as clear as mud.

My opinion, do what the system allows, don't circumvent. There is no definition for valid vote so I have to let the system decide what's valid.

That said i'm thankful for every single vote, the support I'm seeing is really beyond my wildest imagination!

I hoped if I got to the finals I would stand a chance, but to be leading is very humbling

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Hey guys

Just wanted to send out a reminder that I really need votes, yea we are sitting pretty in first but that could change very quickly, Nick is making a play for the TOP 3 and that is going to make things much tighter.

So I need your continued support in trying to make this a reality for me!

Thanks for all your help thus far!

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
I posted this on Facebook but feel it needs to be posted here as well

This contest has made me realize that I have an amazing support structure behind me. I'm not in the habit of asking for favors and I've never been the most social person but somehow we've been able to maintain a lead in this contest

So keeping that in mind, I need to first ask you to keep up the fight. It's only going to get harder from here as we draw closer to 12/16/2016.

But also that I think all this support can't go unrewarded! Originally I was thinking if I won I'd do a big unboxing party at Press Start, but now I'm thinking regardless of the outcome that is going to happen! So at the conclusion of this contest we are going to either have an amazing unboxing party or an equally as amazing but not as awesome "Good Effort" Party!
1f642.png

Either way you are all amazing!

Let's keep this going!!

Let's keep voting!

Let's make this happen!

http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com/

Reactions: Menace

Jeff K.

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Having some issues getting in votes as well from my devices. Still, daily double in though. Hope you get to the next round Adam.
In any case, not sure I'm a big fan of the second place guy using his son as the 'beneficiary' of the prize to get votes on Pinside.

Reactions: Vengeance

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Thank you both Jeff and Ryan.

Lowest common denominator man. It's a $10k, people will do allot for that.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
In for 10 more, 5x wifi, 5x LTE. Would be nice to get Nick into the top 3 too. Double the odds of getting that stern into Canada.

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I posted this on Facebook but feel it needs to be posted here as well

This contest has made me realize that I have an amazing support structure behind me. I'm not in the habit of asking for favors and I've never been the most social person but somehow we've been able to maintain a lead in this contest

So keeping that in mind, I need to first ask you to keep up the fight. It's only going to get harder from here as we draw closer to 12/16/2016.

But also that I think all this support can't go unrewarded! Originally I was thinking if I won I'd do a big unboxing party at Press Start, but now I'm thinking regardless of the outcome that is going to happen! So at the conclusion of this contest we are going to either have an amazing unboxing party or an equally as amazing but not as awesome "Good Effort" Party!
1f642.png

Either way you are all amazing!

Let's keep this going!!

Let's keep voting!

Let's make this happen!

http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com/
Any time anything good like this happens to me I always sit back and say to myself, "I guess I'm not as big of a dick as I thought I was". :) Best of luck! Getting a shiny Stern into Canada sounds great.