• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Adam Becker is the #ultimatesternpinballfan

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Somebody else find weird that we come back on this thread and all the post from Adam have been change! and te problem is not voting 5 time a day but like Adam said in one of is changed post is doing it incognito with a ghost type of browser to hide his presence and reloading is phone to doing it again. Saying that you are cheating is ok, but doing it and telling the world about it than changing your post in case somebody find out about it its lame. You see read your own comment again.. Ho and BTW more than one saw that you change you comments! So dont try to hide them at least !!!! Lets see if that post will stay here on this thread!!!!View attachment 7444
The reason I removed that post was because I realized shortly after posting it that it would be a way to circumvent the system, I hadn't even seen the rules at that point, but knew based on what the system was doing it wouldn't be allowed.

So I removed it so my voters wouldn't attempt it themselves

Not everything is cloak and daggers as everyone would like to think. I found a way to circumvent the system, posted about it in haste, realized it was a bad idea, and removed it.

But now you've brought it back.

So I'll ask anyone voting for me to just keep doing what you've been doing, as I've said this whole time don't circumvent the system

Reactions: dnewman

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
So I wanted to take a moment and thank a couple people that made this possible, thought it would also be nice to share the other photos from the photo shoot

I need to thank Jim Wilks as when I came up with this idea I had long since sold my Transformers pinball machine, I had an Autobot LE back in the day but never really enjoyed the game play, I much prefer the Pro to the LE. So I needed a Transformers machine to make this work. So Jim was nice enough to lend me his for the weekend so that I could take the photo.

Also need to thank David Newman who actually took the photo. I knew I wanted this done properly, I didn't want just another cell phone selfie for my submission. I knew it had to be done right! So I asked Newman if he would be able to lend me a hand as he is a professional photographer and he was gracious enough to help!

Just another example as how the community has really come together to help make this a reality for me!

This is really only a small sampling of the amount of photos that Newman took and really the best of the lot, if Newman feels like it, I'm sure everyone would like to see some of the cast off's :)

So there is still 2 weeks left in the semi final of this contest, so I still need all the support I can get!

uspf1.jpg

uspf2.jpg

uspf3.jpg

uspf4.jpg

uspf5.jpg

Yabadabadou

Dec 1, 2016
Montreal
You had "nothing against it", but you made sure you saved screenshots to throw around when needed??? If you want everyone to be honest and "keep it cool" then maybe you should do the same. Just sayin', you're being far from cool......

I printscreen it yesterday because others like stern and contestants asked to do it and where talking about it, so I sent them the screenprint . They were searching for the facts and then wrote back that everything has been changed now on this thread. Which is really funny so much drama for a contest, so I wanted to laugh about this. Just use what you know, dont tell the world and than again hide the fact, just be proud about it, and if its not legit than to bad loose the contest. Now it's lame!

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
I printscreen it yesterday because others like stern and contestants asked to do it and where talking about it, so I sent them the screenprint . They were searching for the facts and then wrote back that everything has been changed now on this thread. Which is really funny so much drama for a contest, so I wanted to laugh about this. Just use what you know, dont tell the world and than again hide the fact, just be proud about it, and if its not legit than to bad loose the contest. Now it's lame!

I've tolerated your opinion up to this point, but now you are out right trying to slander me with lies.

I've asked the administrators of this forum to get an exact date and time of the message deletion, according to them the process to do that would be very time consuming as the message has already been cleaned up from a soft delete to a hard delete.

What we do know at this point is that the post was not deleted in the last 24 hours as you claim it was. Had it been, the administrators of this forum would be able to recover it and as of right now, according to them, they can't find it at all.

What that indicates is that the post is at least old enough that the system no longer has a copy and I've had the admins verify that they can see other deleted posts within that same time frame.

Which means, as I stated, I deleted the post long before any of this negativity got started.

End of the day at this point all we are talking about is intent, I'm not denying the post existed, I'm saying I realized it shouldn't be used for this contest and removed the post to make sure it wasn't. "Mr. Dou" would have you believe I did it to cover my tracks by saying I did it in the last 24 hours which we have now proven is 100% false.

Last edited:

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
No need, I've known Adam for a very long time and have never known him to lie about his actions (right or wrong as they may be lol).

I'm just getting caught up, but the real point here is that Stern's contest seems pretty flawed -- and I doubt one person in Canada is the only one who's discovered some of the exploits.

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
This contest is about the ultimate stern pinball fan. If we look at Adams collection, and his contributions to this community and forum, including his tutorial section which includes several modern sterns, it's pretty clear he has a huge passion for pinball as a whole, and specifically Stern, the company that kept this great game alive through the slow times.

I don't know who this new "yabadabadou" character is, but I have a feeling that it's someone known in this community who created a fake account to try to slander Adam anonymously. That person should realize that if they feel the need to hide their identity, they might be doing something greasy... I'm not sure what Adam did to you, but it truly feels like a personal attack.

Regardless, the main point is that Adam is a huge ambassador to this hobby, and a huge Stern pinball fan. Look at the huge collection he's amassed and shares with our community on a regular basis. Without people like him this community as a whole would not be what it is today. I can't think of anyone more deserving to win this contest. I hope he does become the #ultimatesternpinballfan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
Regardless, the main point is that Adam is a huge ambassador to this hobby, and a huge Stern pinball fan. Look at the huge collection he's amassed and shares with our community on a regular basis. Without people like him this community as a whole would not be what it is today. I can't think of anyone more deserving to win this contest. I hope he does become the #ultimatesternpinballfan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said Ben!!

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
This is turning into a two horse race... 5 more votes in but you're in second now.

Yea I've fallen back a bit, I fear that the negativity swirling around this thread has hurt my votes a bit.

But hey, we only need to be top 3 so as long as we stay top 3 till 12/16/2016 we should be fine!

the only time I need to be in first is 12/31/2016 and I'm confident we can make that happen!

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Hey Everyone!

So as I've been echoing this whole time you guys are all awesome! So that being said I wanted to find a way to give back and at the same time help keep the votes going!

So I came up with an idea!

You remember the patches that Blaine made? Well I've got a bunch of spares!

15241846_10157705838725251_7542374038298712364_n.jpg

So here is the idea, post on this post saying that you voted and what number vote you were and come Monday morning I'll pick 3 random numbers from the list and they will get their choice of any of the below pinball related patches, free, I'll even ship it worldwide if necessary!

So head on over to:

http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com

Vote for me (Adam Becker), then come back and post what vote you were. If you don't want a patch just vote for me anyway and don't bother posting your number ;)

My plan for picking the person at random is to take the range of votes and dump it in to random.org and have it pull a vote number.

Feel free to share this with whomever you like as long as they post that they voted for me with their number they have a chance to win!

Rockin

Jan 19, 2016
Caledon ON
I'm 5930, not really worried about getting a patch. Just letting you know I'm voting for you based on your contributions to this site and the community.(even though I don't actually know you).

Reactions: Vengeance