• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Adam Becker is the #ultimatesternpinballfan

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
You know, we have 6 people at our household voting for Adam that are legitimately voting now, so that makes sense why their voting mechanism allows multiple ballots from the same IP Households.

Reactions: Vengeance

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
You know, we have 6 people at our household voting for Adam that are legitimately voting now, so that makes sense why their voting mechanism allows multiple ballots from the same IP Households.

You kind of have to because of any case where users are sharing a common connection. Most offices, homes, and probably some condos or apartment buildings where they have internet included. That's why it's a cookie per browser, and N attempts per IP. I have noticed that it seems to be throwing up the CAPTCHAs sooner though.

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
It has always thrown the CAPTCHA for me after first vote in a regular or incognito/private window.
It seems to do it based on browser and how you manage your cookies I think. In any case I posted because the system anticipates multiple votes from the same IP and computer, and I think some people were worried about having other family members vote. ;-)

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Back in the lead. I'm excited for you. This is fun competition!

Glad you are having fun, I can't think of a single time I've ever been more stressed :) But yea, holding a lead for now. I'm really happy with the results of the giveaway I did. Think I will make that a permanent staple from here on out, giving away things till the end. I've accumulated allot in my time in the hobby.

But thanks as always for the votes. 12 days to GO!