• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Allentown... who's going and what are you looking for?

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
With Pinfest in Allentown just a few short weeks away, I thought it would be fun to see who's going?

Last year was my first trip and it was great to see that a ton of collectors from London to Quebec City (and all places in between) were in attendance.
Kind of funny that all the Canadians chose to congregate at an American event :D

I'm planning to be down there with a few friends and hope to bring at least one game for play/sale. Not 100% sure what yet.

Might be looking for something as well.
Even though buying in the US is becoming less and less attractive, I'm always on the lookout for: Indianapolis 500, Godzilla, Centaur, etc... (and now Swords of Fury ;) )

How about y'all???

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
I'm in. Last year I went down with the wife and baby for Saturday only, so I didn't get the full experience of hanging out with "the gang". Looking forward to meeting and drinking with fellow Canadian collectors on foreign soil.

I've got a room booked at the Comfort Suites at the Pinfest group rate, so if anyone is looking split a room, let me know. I'll be driving too, so you can catch a ride.

I'll be looking for my current grail, Elvira and the Party Monsters, but I'm not holding my breath. I'd be happy finding a Cyclone in good condition. However, I'll be keeping my eyes open for "lesser" System 11 games that may be a bit harder to find (SoF, Bad Cats, Transporter, etc.). I think trolling Pinside leading up to the event to set up a buy beforehand is a good strategy...with cut-throat competition what it is.

If all else fails, I'm buying a Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball. No. Seriously.

Reactions: FastEd

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Will keep an eye out for SoF; forgot about that one ;)
It's been on my hit-list lately as well.

Calling a preemptive dibs in case you score one first :D

ShootAgain

Aug 6, 2013
Gatineau
I'll be there with the wife and the baby for my first Pinfest.
I have a TSPP to pick up... What a small world...I bought it from the same guy who bought Drano's Banzai Run... :shock:
I am also looking to bring back a new ramp for my FT and a couple sheets of glass.

Cant wait to see pinball enthusiam wearing their PBRev shirt :p

ShootAgain

Aug 6, 2013
Gatineau
spiroagnew said:
I've got a room booked at the Comfort Suites at the Pinfest group rate, so if anyone is looking split a room, let me know. I'll be driving too, so you can catch a ride.

Spiroagnew: Let me know If you dont find anyone to split the room and you feel lonely...we can setup TSPP in your room :mrgreen: ...I'll also bring the beer!

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
ShootAgain said:
Spiroagnew: Let me know If you dont find anyone to split the room and you feel lonely...we can setup TSPP in your room :mrgreen: ...I'll also bring the beer!

This may be a better option than finding someone to bunk with...!! And if this does happen, I insist, the beer is on me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk