• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Alright, let's talk about this.. (NIB raffle)

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Ok, so the ticket sales for the NIB Stern is moving at a snail's pace. SO, here's what I propose

We collect as much cash as we can by Dec. 1st, 2013. I will buy whatever machine I can with that money. I'd have enough time to shop the game out (donating my time and efforts) and we'll do a draw for said game on December 24th. That will mean an early Christmas present for ONE lucky member! :D

The other option is that we keep going with the original plan and collect enough coin to buy a NIB game, but I can't honestly say when we'll reach that number. It could be this time next year for all I know

Anyway, as it stands we have $700 collected, which is enough to buy a really nice Classic Stern or an average Classic Bally. I'd like to get the number up to at least Data East DMD territory by December 1st (around $2k)

Let me know your thoughts..

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
I agree with that idea Brock
Lets collect what we can and give the winner the option to put it toward a NIB or a purchase though
What do you think guys??

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
Star Trek is due around then, why not offer a credit against that machine if that is something the winner wanted?

smokedog

Mar 5, 2013
Saskatoon
My two cents:

Let the winner decide between pin for xx value, credit towards a NiB, or $$ towards some Pinball Customs/Pinball Life GC/Starburst, etc. Pretty much anything except straight cash win.

Also, I'm not sure if you want, but I could spread the word out west and potentially get more in on the draw. We only need 50 tickets sold for a NiB pro.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Maybe a little refresher on how to buy tickets and how much is in order?
It's not listed in this thread. I'd be in for a ticket.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
DRANO said:

Payment can be sent to me via EMT Drano ;)

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
mwong168 said:
DRANO said:

Payment can be sent to me via EMT Drano ;)

I feel like there is some kind of inside joke here, but is it acceptable to send money via email money transfer for this contest, or does it have to be through pay pal?

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Still waiting to hear back about this as well as site donations with reference to my previous post. I've PM's Brock also with no response yet.