• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Another pinball celeb in print!

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Not sure if this has been discussed, but I figured it deserved its own thread. Our own DRANO has his name in print in Pinball Magazine #2. He is credited in the White Water section of the Dennis Nordman feature. Congrats...really cool to be named in an international periodical!

Now if I could only get him to make ME one of these Wh20 pieces for my machine...

ehameheb.jpg

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Thanks Rob,
Not sure why Jonathan decided to use my middle name, but it was appreciated nonetheless.

I had just finished restoring my WH2O and posted the thread to Pinside when he asked if I would photograph the game for the magazine. I'm happy he was able to use the shot and have my game somewhat immortalized... I spent a lot of time cropping out the background for him.

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
I just checked my past emails from you, and that is the way your name pops up in my inbox, so I assume this why Jonathan credited you the way he did.

I was reading the magazine before bed, and remarked to my wife that your name got into the magazine (having met you before). She didn't seem all that impressed...especially since I woke her up to tell her! Haha.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
spiroagnew said:
I was reading the magazine before bed, and remarked to my wife that your name got into the magazine (having met you before). She didn't seem all that impressed...especially since I woke her up to tell her! Haha.

Sadly that goes for any Pinball celeb, even the big name ones like Ritchie or Stern. :( Outside our niche these guys really are nobodies :lol: