• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Any Coin V3 replacement Arcade Coin Mechs

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I stumbled across this last weekend and thought it was an interesting product for those who like to actually coin up to play an arcade game or even a pinball machine. The nice thing is it can take not only quarters but tokens and even dimes too. The cost is also half of what a real coin mech costs from SB which would only been good for one type of coin.

Any+Coin+Mech+Most+Colors.jpg

any+coin+left+side.jpg

any+coin+top.jpg

any+coin+universal+side.jpg

This has been designed to be a direct replacement for existing arcade coin mechs such as those made by HAPPS, Coinco, Imonex, and others.

Here are the key features:
  • Drop in Replacement for Existing Arcade Coin mechs.
  • Takes anything from Quarters, .984 tokens down to dimes.
  • No adjustments ever!
  • No more Coin Jams!
  • Tested on Arcade Games from Atari, Bally/Midway, Gottlieb, Stern, Taito, Williams, Sega, and more!
  • Comes with 4 Plastic Pegs!
  • Custom Made on demand!
  • Never Rusts!
  • Made in the USA!
  • For Home Arcade Use
Available in multiple colors! You can choose what colors you want!

Some of the colors available:
  • Red
  • Blue
  • Dark Blue
  • Light Blue
  • Orange
  • Yellow
  • Pink
  • Rose Red
  • Brown
  • Black
If you don't see the color you want, ask me and I might be able to get it.
  • Free Shipping in the US. International buyers please contact me for shipping details.
  • Quantity Discounts now apply! If you need more then 100, please contact me.
  • Product may contain some material defects such as, but not limited to, curling and deformed pegs due to the manufacturing process.
  • Pictures of the product may be different then what is actually produced as the design is always being improved for efficiency, reliability and cosmetic reasons.
https://www.arcadeplastics.com/any-coin-v3-replacement-arcade-coin-mechs

Reactions: kvoxx