• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD April 2013 list

Status
Not open for further replies.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
tkaye said:
prock said:
I got a TZ coming... cant wait!

me too!
better make sure we get the right one... :eek:

How do we know who's pin is theirs? Are they clearly marked?? :?:
Im not in on this container, but I was wondering the same thing.

What happens if there are multiples of a game (often happens) and you pick a specific one?

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
meegis said:
Im not in on this container, but I was wondering the same thing.
What happens if there are multiples of a game (often happens) and you pick a specific one?

Here's what I do.
I specify to Gerard which game I am intersted. For example, images 115 to 123 on the April link.
He verifies that this one is available and I can buy it.

I make sure to download the photos to my hard drive and, if sending a driver to get the games, I provide him with the pics.

I have not heard of anyone getting the wrong game. I recently sent some money for a game that had already been sold and Gerard did not realize the pictures were old, but I got a refund.

Perfect example:
Gerry's avatar is two Cactus Canyons. The one on the right is mine and the other went to some guy in QC. Pretty easy to tell them apart. Mine had a better playfield but the cabinet had entire sections of decals cut away around the legs and painted red.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
We could tell you Todd... but we'd have to tie you to a cactus and leave ya fer dead ;)

Thanks Gerard!
Can't wait

Bay78

Dec 10, 2012
O.k NOW it finally hit me that my BASH will be here soon. Powdercoat stuff came today and new playfield came today. And now this news. Today is a GOOD day :D

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
Bay78 said:
O.k NOW it finally hit me that my BASH will be here soon. Powdercoat stuff came today and new playfield came today. And now this news. Today is a GOOD day :D

That's awesome! Congrats on your MB. Looking forward to the restore thread!!

yellowmustard

Nov 17, 2012
Gerry said:
nice visit st-georges de Beauce today

Gerard, Scott aka Warlock, Adriano aka Drano ,David aka yellowmustard, Patrick aka Pat01
very hot day to load games in trailer, truck but always happy to meet good guys!
see you soon guys! let me tell you games were there were in amazing conditions!!!
buyers won t regret their purchases!
thanks to Gerry to make this happened again 80)

Bay78

Dec 10, 2012
Nice to see some happy pinball folk! We'll have the same thing here in Winnipeg with the crew here probably on Thursday! Can't wait! :D

prock

Jul 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Bay78 said:
Nice to see some happy pinball folk! We'll have the same thing here in Winnipeg with the crew here probably on Thursday! Can't wait! :D

Guess we'll have to take a few pictures to document it! Going to be a good day! Just in time for my holidays :D

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
A good day to meet friends in unexpected places.
When Drano and I arrived @ Gerry's, David was on the phone!

I suspect no one thought we would start loading pins in the pouring rain and to start it all off (two big guys)
David and I greet each other first in the middle of the street with a bug hug, handshakes and smiles.

Neither David or I have a "horse in this race", we are just here to support our friends who purchased games.
Since I missed Allentown this year, I feel it has been too long since I saw David last and shared some stories and beverages.

A nice surprise. Then the work of loading began, (in the warehouse so no rain on the pins) and alas tight timelines had us all leaving soon enough.
Thank you to all. Great day. (There will be a more social trip planned to head to Montreal this summer soon)

Nice to meet Patrick and Andre and Gerry.

Status
Not open for further replies.