• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD April 2013 list

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
OnTilt said:
Looks like my game got swiped by the other container. Do you have an update of what's left?
I'm pretty sure the main list at the top is being constantly updated with any changes and any games being bought or spoken for being removed.

hippochrome

Nov 19, 2012
Ottawa
The last ship hasn't even docked yet with my game, and I want in on this new shipment...what a crazy addiction this pinball thing is!
AND I thought I was getting out of pinball a month or two ago :FP: :D

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
hippochrome said:
The last ship hasn't even docked yet with my game, and I want in on this new shipment...what a crazy addiction this pinball thing is!
AND I thought I was getting out of pinball a month or two ago :FP: :D
Time to sell some games...

Clearance sale!

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I have to admit that I have personally had fairly good experiences with Gerry's container games so far.
As long as you expect to encounter a few issues, nothing I've seen so far has been too scary or hard to fix.

Also, you have to realize that a lot of the games we see in local curculation today have come off a container already. Sure, somone else has gone through them and made them work or even restored them, but they also reap the benefits and profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.