• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD April 2013 list

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
Gerry said:
simpson stern
addams good
twilight perfect , collector quality
no fear
creature

comming soon:

spiderman stern
nba stern
transformer

Hey Gerry,
What's the price on the TZ?
Pics?
thx
Todd

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
Sorry.. :oops:

I know I'm new...what does that mean exactly? :?

The TZ I just ordered Gerard, is it days, weeks or months away?

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
Time is totally ok with me. I'm busy playing two new games to me already. Just curious on the timeframe is all.
2-3 months is ok. Hopefully I'll be more proficient with repairs by then

:D

flashinstinct

Nov 14, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
Luckydogg420 said:
I ordered a container pin at the end of February. Received it end of April. It really depends on shipping. My game came better then expected.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst

When you say better than expected....what do you mean...Are the pictures not accurate or they they get pretty banged up in the container? How about rust on metal from moisture in the container is that an issue....

and thirdly how does it work... deposit and then balance at pickup?

What happens if the pin is totally not like it's represented with the pics? I'm not saying if it's slightly diffrent but what if totally not what you ordered?

Also as anybody from either Toronto or Ottawa ordered and arrange a truck for pick, wondering if I can hope on the ban-wagaon if I decide to buy a pin.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
flashinstinct said:
When you say better than expected....what do you mean...Are the pictures not accurate or they they get pretty banged up in the container? How about rust on metal from moisture in the container is that an issue....

and thirdly how does it work... deposit and then balance at pickup?

What happens if the pin is totally not like it's represented with the pics? I'm not saying if it's slightly diffrent but what if totally not what you ordered?

Also as anybody from either Toronto or Ottawa ordered and arrange a truck for pick, wondering if I can hope on the ban-wagaon if I decide to buy a pin.

Gerry requires full payment up front in order to secure the game. As with any game purchase, pics only show so much detail, so what you get might be slightly different than what you saw in the pics. For the most part, they are accurate but again do not show ALL details so expect some surprises. If the game is completely misrepresented Gerry has done his best to rectify the issue by issuing some sort of refund, and I think in one case he actually took a whole game back from the buyer, but that would have to be confirmed.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Buying a container game is a gamble, plain and simple. Always expect the worst, and you can never be disappointed.

D

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Menace said:
...and I think in one case he actually took a whole game back from the buyer, but that would have to be confirmed.

He did take back the game due to it have lots of rust and corrosion under the playfield I think. Gerry made it right by offering the buyer a good deal on another replacement game in the following container.

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
Luckydogg420 said:
. . . you should not expect any damage on the return trip, the games are packed well.

My RFM was manhandled by Canada Customs when they went through the container that came just before Christmas - caused serious damage to the backbox decals. I was planning on replacing them anyway so no biggie, but just be warned shit happens.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
FINAL GRAIL PIN PURCHASED!!!
HELLS YEAH!!!

please slap me if I attempt to buy anything further for any of you :D

Thanks Gerard!

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Vengeance said:
So who is organizing the Toronto run this time?

I'll volunteer for another one if everyone is cool with it.
I'll start another thread and we'll get a list started up.

Status
Not open for further replies.