• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Avengers: Age of Ultron

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
First trailer for the movie is up! I'm not gonna lie, I'm getting a little tired of Marvel's grasp on Hollywood these days.. but this looks pretty effin' awesome! James Spader is pretty bad-ass... also I'm pretty sure this marks the first time mutants have appeared outside the X-Men canon. Of course, they're not actually allowed to call them mutants or the lawyers will have a hayday :FP: (it'll be nice when I'm in my 50's and Disney has full control over all the properties)

Oh and... ZOMG HULKBUSTER!!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmeOjFno6Do&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
I can't say I was ever really a fan of Ultron. The Avengers built adversary.
I would have preferred acts of vengeance, secret wars, or even infinity gauntlet, heck even marvel zombies
So many better stories, better bad guys...

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Ultron is really one of the quintessential Avengers villains though-you had to get there sometime, and I trust the creative committee to steer things in the right direction. Rumor is that the next phase after this is going to build to Civil War, with Thanos hitting eventually, but who knows where things end up.