• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND KEEPING IT - Party Zone Pinball - Restored - $4995!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaz009

Oct 17, 2019
Milton, Ontario
This machine was purchased and restored by the famous and amazingly talented Kevin Grasley!

Up for sale is my fully restored custom Party Zone pinball machine. It was stripped it down to the bare wood, fixed the cabinet, replaced the bottom and built a new head. Sanded it smooth and gave it a gloss black paint job. New cabinet decals and art blades installed.

The lockdown bar, side rails, hinges, legs and apron were powder coated bright yellow. To me, it looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL. The coin door, surround, speaker panel and shooter were done in flat black. And all the metal parts (lane guides, wire forms, etc) on the playfield were powder coated bright orange. Makes a huge difference to the overall look!

All the boards were sent out to Tommy pinball and serviced! Brand new plastic ramps. The playfield was stripped, cleaned and waxed with brand new star posts. Clear Titan rubbers installed with orange post rubbers. There is a little bit of wear/planking near the slings and a few other spots (the playfield is NOT brand new) otherwise it looks great.

Full LEDs, natural white in the GI and colour matched under the playfield! New shooter rod, levellers, leg bolts, etc. all the other bolt heads were polished. When you "head for the rocket" the light show looks like for an JJP game! haha Really!

Sad to see it go, but happy to see that someone else will be able to enjoy possibly the nicest PZ around! :)

$4995 OBO. Pick up only (Milton, ON)

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

Last edited:

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
So that's what the cabinet art on a Party Zone is supposed to look like! lol I don't think I've ever seen a PZ cabinet look this good! GLWS!

Reactions: chaz009
Status
Not open for further replies.