• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Bally FRONTIER plastics

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I just traded away my BoP and am getting a Bally Frontier back in partial trade.
The game has plastics but a few have been repaired. I know it's a long-shot, but if anyone is sitting on some spare FRONTIER plastics, please let me know.

Thanks!

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Have you been following the custom painted frontier restore over on Pinside? The guy there is making himself some plastics, not perfect but maybe he would make more if you contacted him?

Just read through your Fathom thread there and now realized if you wanted DIY repros you'd likely do it yourself :) your Fathom looks awesome btw, I miss mine a lot, swapped the playfield on it the first time CPR ran them.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Have you been following the custom painted frontier restore over on Pinside? The guy there is making himself some plastics, not perfect but maybe he would make more if you contacted him?

Just read through your Fathom thread there and now realized if you wanted DIY repros you'd likely do it yourself :) your Fathom looks awesome btw, I miss mine a lot, swapped the playfield on it the first time CPR ran them.

Thanks.
I did see that thread and inquired. Not sure that he's going to make more than one set but he did offer to send me the art files to make my own.

I'm waiting on the last CPR run now so I can finish up Fathom too.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Sweet! No I hadn't seen it yet.
I was already on the list but I just sent Rick a message to confirm.

Thanks!