• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Bally Lost World Pinball 1978 Amazing Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

boardwalk

Oct 29, 2014
Orangeville
This is a highly desirable and collectible Bally pinball machine from 1978. Hard to believe the machine is 39 years old. Early on in its life, the machine was kept in a private collection and taken off route. The playfield is in perfect condition with no flaws. Please note any white specks are a reflection of my pot lights. The game inside and out is ultra clean. All boards are in great shape and everything on this game works 100% with no problems or issues. All 5 displays work perfectly with no issues. Its rare to find this type of vintage game in this condition... especially in Canada. No customs or long day trips needed to the USA.

Disclaimer
You are welcome to come over and play the heck out of the game. See for yourself the condition and how well the game plays and works. Please note, once the game leaves my home, I will not be responsible for any malfunctions. The games is sold as is and there will be no refunds or returns accepted.

Price - $2995.00
1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 9a.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.