• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Barrie

Barrie

Nov 17, 2016
Oakville/Lion's Head
Played pinball when I was five' 1963' @ a dance hall on Musselman's Lake. It was wall to wall pinball and my favourite was EggHead. I bought two machines last year, Mr. Universe and SpyHunter and I am looking to add a mid 90's game. I am truly a newbie and can use all the help I can get. I look forward to learning from the crew!
Thanks

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Welcome to the club! It's funny you mention the dance hall @ Mussleman's Lake, as my Dad used to work there as a young teen and I've heard a few stories about it over the years.

If you have any titles you're interested in let people know, as you never know what might be available.

D

Barrie

Nov 17, 2016
Oakville/Lion's Head
Thanks for the welcome. My older brother also worked there on beach patrol. There were two pavilions, we were on the southwest side. I was dragged out by my ear by my father more than once as I was not suppose to be in there playing pinball. Unfortunately the area became very rough as people who couldn't afford housing in Toronto bought cottages as homes. My brother's name is Rob Ross....u never know. As far as titles I have no idea what I am looking for. I am presently comparing machines based on the fun chart but even that is not foolproof as there are some big differences in opinion. I don't need to pay for a collectors item and also trying not to get ripped off. Just want something that is entertaining and works.

Barrie

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Yeah, you can't really go by how other people rate games as it's ALL very subjective. The only recommendation I can make is to get out and play as many different titles as you can find, and form your own opinions on which games you enjoy. Once you have an idea of what you like, you'll have a much better time trying to locate a machine.

D