• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD BDK [TRADED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
Thinking of selling/trading my collector quality HUO BDK. Not in a huge hurry to let it go as it is my wife and sons favourite pin but I figured I'd put it out there and see if there is any interest. It is definitely the nicest BDK I've ever seen. It had under 200 plays when I got it and still has well under 1000. Goodie bag still stapled to the inside untouched. Here is a list of mods I have done to this machine:

- Installed new upgraded movie master figures for the joker and scarecrow
- Full PinballBulbs LED kit complete with front and rear lightstrips and extra double spotlights. Playing this puppy in the dark is a dream
- Full playfield protector (like clear coat). Playfield will look beautiful forever
- Batmobile bridge mod. Bridge lights up when batmobile is racing the pinball
- Custom batman shooter rod
- Leg protectors
- Mylared the shooter lane
- Four silver jet balls
- Cliffy post sleeves and hole protectors installed
- Full PinBits plastic Protector set installed to protect all the playfield plastics from damage

This thing is bulletproof!

Cash price is $5,500 OBO
Some pins I would be willing to trade for in order of desire are:

- LOTR
- Family Guy
- Simpsons Pinball Party
- Iron Man

I may be open to other trades. Pics and video of gameplay of this exact machine below (it is my son playing). Watch fullscreen in HD.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq9qoSD5Tfg&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Re: BDK FS/FT

Of course you post this the day after I get a NIB Transformers LE Combo... :cry:

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
Re: BDK FS/FT ***TRADE PENDING***

REVOLUTION said:
Ryan, I'm gonna slap you for buying a $8 bobble head shooter rod. :p

LOL :lol: . I know eh, at the time I didn't know you did cool custom rods. It cost me over $100 too with USD to CAD conversion and shipping :FP:
Traded for a nice HUO Family Guy. Never really played the game before so I hope it's good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.