• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Beautiful Original Twilight Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
I'm listing my collector quality Twilight Zone for sale. I have owned it for 8+ years and it's rarely played, so time for somebody else to enjoy it.
I have it folded currently so pictures will follow next week.

It is a non-faded original cab, beautiful condition, not drilled at all. Playfield has no wear and all original unbroken plastics. Translight in excellent condition. I completely stripped it and shopped it out before folding it the last time so good to go that way. My shop jobs are complete top playfield strip to bare, all metal tumbled, playfield cleaned and waxed 3 times, all new bulbs used, all underside inserts cleaned and all new white rubbers installed.

Mods currrently installed are Pinbits Curiosity Glass gumballs and lighting mod - not the bright coloured ones, original LED Robby the robot with a Cliffy mounting plate, clear Pinball Inc ramp rather than tinted one, Lexan custom fitted clear plastic protectors, Mantis solid metal slot machine scoop, new re-inforced slot target and clock target, miniplayfield laser cut lamp shape "Lost in the Zone", remote battery holder and some tasteful LEDs in the inserts. Other things I am probably forgetting....

Mods and extras bought but not installed - piano mod, GLM's miniplayfield switch kit, CPR new mini playfield (not needed but as my friends know - I like backups ), Pinrestore new cardboard insulator sheet for bottom of mini playfield, Treasure Cove back panel spiral decal.

More mods that I know I have, but have to find in the boxes after moving so assume may not be found in time for the sale - Pinbits Magna Flip Sign re-inforcing plate, door flasher addon kit, Cliffy protectors, Mantis blue clock housing, Rottendog clock board (original still great) and whatever else I've accumulated over the last 8 years for it but forgotten!

Price is $6800 and since I'm downsizing and found the VW Dune Buggy of my dreams, no trades at this time (unless you have a CQ Starship Troopers or a Big Bang Bar). Not direct trade obviously.

Contact me thru vetpinball@gmail.com please. I don't check my PM's too often.

For the regular guys, you know the quality of my games. For the new collectors, ask one of the old regulars
Feel free to ask any questions. I will answer honestly.

No shipping at this time but Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto delivery available either by me or our awesome MAACA pinball transport system.

Thanks
Mary Ellen

Beafraid

Dec 13, 2012
Maple
Re: Beautiful Original Twilight Zone For Sale

Email sent. I will take it if not sold yet.

Mike

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Re: Beautiful Original Twilight Zone For Sale

Game is sold. Thanks for the interest guys.

I will be listing some other games in the next few days. Duplicates and ones that I'm ready to let go. Downsizing is a b****! :(

I need to set them up just to check over, shop if needed etc but if anybody interested, send me an email but patience please.

Games on the block are Diner (very nice), Earthshaker (very nice with all new Pinball Inc ramps) - currently in a friends basement, F14, EFTLW and a HUO WOF. The rest, Williams Fan already snagged! ;) :lol:

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Re: Beautiful Original Twilight Zone SOLD

Nice sale ME!
I let mine go not too long ago as well. Almost miss it.
Now why can't you be selling a nice BSD? ;)

Congrats to all involved.

A

Status
Not open for further replies.