• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Bram Stokers Dracula right ramp tip

hawkulous

May 30, 2014
South Africa
If you struggle to get the ball up the right ramp make sure that the right front post on the ramp is the longer one of the two.
If you want it more video gamey feel , cut a bit of thin flexible plastic like you get in packaging materials ,more or less the shape of the ramps first bend and apply it with two small bits of duct tape round the first bend still allowing the ramp to freely lift and go down again.
Also bsd greatly benefits from some nice colourful led s! Enjoy. If you have a bsd and have some tips for making it better or better looking please post. I love BSD!

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Love my BSD!
Haven't found anything to make the gameplay better... but I have done some minor cosmetic alterations.
The most drastic is a mod I'm working on to completley replace the coffin and poor quality dracula figure inside.

I was having some issues with my right ramp when I first got the game and it was a simple issue of an incorrect washer that was throwing everythign out of alignment. The tolerances on that ramp are super fine.

Thanks for posting.