• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB BTTF, others

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario
hey guys.
I have been awol for a while but am looking to purchase some more machines.
If anyone has a BTTF or Fire! Please consider me. I am hoping to find these titles in fairly great condition ;)

I am also looking for a fun 2-2.5k game I can throw at my restaurant.

If you have anything to get rid of, please let me know!

Thanks
Kyle

Reactions: Menace

EvanDickson

Aug 8, 2015
Charlottetown
That costs extra.

As far as a real answer for the OP, there's a BTTF at a local pawn shop here in Charlottetown. It's beat absolutely to crap, and would need a lot of TLC, but it powers up and plays. If you really have a hankering for BTTF, I could look up their contact info for you and you could offer them an amount that factors in shipping and $1,000 for new plastics, flipper assy, ramps, etc. Not going to just randomly post their name here, cos I'm not sure if that's cool.

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario
Hey Evan.
Thanks for the Intel on BTTF.
Unfortunately I have no way of restoring a machine that is beat absolutely to crap ;).....I am not that good! Lol.
I can do a few things, but I need at least a pretty nice playfield to start with.

Keep the info coming!

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario
Hi Ed.

That machine is pretty overpriced.
I just picked up a Fire! from a seller just outside of Pittsburgh.
I found it on pinside for a lot cheaper than this one, even with my drive factored in!
Has a little playfield wear up around the targets near the ladder, but all else looks pretty good (better than the last one I had)!

Kyle