• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Capcom Flipper Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald
I am selling everything I have for personal reasons, but please don't try to take advantage of me by lowballing me, I rather list the game on Ebay at a 1$ starting bid with no reserve than deal with a lowballer......
This is a copy and paste of another Flipper Football I had for sale a few years ago but I've changed it a little since this one is much nicer, my thoughts are the same concerning the reason I'm selling:
I hate to sell this because I like it so much, but the family does'nt want to play with me anymore, so, this has to go.
Warning: this game is THE best family and/or party pin ever made in my opinion (I've owned most of the head to head pins that were made in the past, so I'm well placed to judge) you'll have fun like never before with this game, BUT, if you're going to be alone most of the time to play, then this is NOT the pin for you, it's also THE most boring pin I have ever played as well on a one player basis.
This said, the game is 100% working, DMD is brand new, by the way, it has the best animation before Pin 2000, PF is really nice, even between the flippers where the ball is thrown out which is usually the place these have wear, cabinet and backbox are quite nice also.
Comes with a few spare drop targets, manual and a NOS Capcom coin door sticker.
asking 1500$

Last edited by a moderator:

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
i'll help you out with the pics

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php