• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Catacomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMean

Nov 14, 2012
Peterborough
Hey all,
Picked up a big ol' Catacomb project. It's as done as I'll get to. Plays 100%, lots of fun. Willing to consider any trades, especially those containing classic Stern, Gtb wedgeheads, and maybe even classic Bally.

Asking $900, pics here: http://s887.photobucket.com/user/McMean ... t=3&page=1

Things to note:
-plays 100% and it's fun as all get out
-has a translite. see pics. original glass pic included which explains the need for translite. 2 pieces of plexi included that sandwich the translite.
-one side of head unpainted. well, it's painted green but has no black and white paint. see pic.
- painted coin door and legs
- mpu is a Mindstorm jobby
- sdb is ground modded and new caps
- rectifier original but solid
- speech works
- P4 display flickers. I've tried all my little tricks to fix this, but it still flickers.

PF and cab art in really good condition. Come play it in Peterborough, delivery an option but I charge like $20 a km, so come get it instead. :)

Feel free to ask for more/ other pics or any qs.. :)

Thanks!
Daniel

McMean

Nov 14, 2012
Peterborough
Re: Catacomb FS/ FT

Forgot to mention I'm on a classic vid kick lately, especially projects. No Atari... too heavy ffs. And by 'classic' I don't really mean Mortal Kombat IV. More like Galaga or Pengo. :)

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
Re: Catacomb FS/ FT

If I didn't have a nice Catacomb already this would be coming home today. I saw this in person and she is a beauty! I bought an EM from McMean in the summer and I have to say that it really doesn't get any better than a game from McMean, everything is always working as it should. New buyer will be very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.