• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD CFTBL (pics added)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
The game is in good overall shape and functions 100%. I've completely cleaned the underside of the playfield. I've vacuumed the cab, cleaned all inserts with q-tips, replaced burnt bulbs under the playfield, cleaned the mirror, removed and cleaned the clear plastic on the playfield. I've installed the following new parts: new balls, new leg levelers, and new plunger

I am looking at shopping the top and realize the game just isn't for me, so I'm putting it up to see if there is anything interesting out there.

I haven't shopped the top. It will come out very nice. The playfield is in very good shape. The snack bar hole has normal wear. This can be easily fixed and I'm including the cliffy protector I bought for it.

The playfield has mylar and, as a result, there is no wear to the playfield. The mylar is starting to give and it will be a fairly easy job to remove it. It's still a job, but worth it if you are planning on keeping the game. This is the main reason I'm debating to keep it or not. If I shop it and remove the mylar, I would want to keep it. There are other games I'd rather have, though, so I'm putting it up.

Hologram is nice and green.

Plastics - there is a broken plastic on the left side of the snack bar targets. The slings are perfect which are normally broken.

Ramps - look perfect with no cracks

Cab: sides of cab are nice. Front of cab has holes from operator installed lock. I've filled them in and touched them up.

Flippers are nice and strong. It doesn't need a rebuild.

DMD is nice and strong.

Translite looks good

Games I'm interested include: NGG, Dirty Harry, Funhouse (any condition), GetAway, and Tron. I'm sure there are others, but that's right off my the top of my head. For some games, I would expect cash. In the case of Tron, I would be adding cash. There may be others....you can always throw me an offer. I'm mainly into DMD games.

In terms of a cash price, asking $4,450.

I'm located in Ottawa. I'm just posting this to Pinball Revolution and MAACA for now. If no takers, I'll either post on KIJJI in the new year or keep it. I'll post pics later tonight or tomorrow.

Cheers,
Duane

ibjeepin

Sep 18, 2013
Toronto
Re: FS/FT: CFTBL

In know I am a newbie but would it kill people who are selling to actually put the real name of the pin for sale in their ad so I don't have to work at figuring out what the pin is? Especially if there are no pics! Just askin!

IBJ

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
Re: FS/FT: CFTBL

ibjeepin said:
In know I am a newbie but would it kill people who are selling to actually put the real name of the pin for sale in their ad so I don't have to work at figuring out what the pin is? Especially if there are no pics! Just askin!

IBJ

This hobby is brutal for that. If you haven't figured it out it's creature from the black lagoon

http://pinside.com/pinball/archive/crea ... ack-lagoon

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Re: FS/FT: CFTBL (pics added)

I've posted hi-res pics. Click on them to zoom in:

http://s229.photobucket.com/user/tz_208 ... show/CFTBL

In this pic, if you zoom to full, you can see where the mylar has lifted on the edge. Just below her left breast (really that's where it's lifted :)) you will see the mylar has curled up a bit. I pulled it up a bit more to see how easy it would be to remove the mylar. It seems to be ready to be removed. I was able to lift it carefully with pressure. I would use a heat gun to safely remove it if I was keeping the game and then use the flour method to get rid of the glue:

http://s229.photobucket.com/user/tz_208 ... sort=3&o=8

I forgot to mention the game also includes felt leg protectors.

Cheers,
Duane

Status
Not open for further replies.