• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Cherry micro-switches (DB3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
*ORDERING CLOSED*

Hey Guys/ Gal's.

One of the benefits of working for an electronics distributor is access to certain parts. I'm about to bring in a bulk lot of the standard Cherry DB3 micro-switch that are used throughout pretty much all late model pinball playfields, and thought I'd find out if anyone here would be interested in ordering some for their parts bins. (I always find myself needing one after I've run out)

upload_2015-2-19_16-8-12.png

Anway, here's the scoop. Genuine Cherry DB3's for $2 each CANADIAN landed here in the GTA. Currently Pinball Life has the best price on these at $1.50 each US. Tack on exchange and tax and you're already at $2.12 each and then you have to factor in shipping on top of that.

I'm ordering 100pcs for myself and thought I'd offer this up to everyone else before I place the order. If you are local we can arrange pickup/drop off via various members, and if you are out of town I can arrange shipping. (shipping from GTA is not included)

Pleae reply to this thread with your name and the qty you would like asap so I can get this order in. I will be placing this order by tomorrow at 5pm. (Feb. 20th) I have confirmed there are about 1Kpcs available to me.

Doug

Members Orders

Drano - 25pcs *PAID*
FastEd -10pcs *PAID*
Monkeybug - 50pcs
Grauwulf - 50pcs *PAID* -DELIVERED
Brewmanager - 25pcs *PAID* -DELIVERED
Alienagent - 25pcs *PAID* -DELIVERED
Super Jackpot - 50pcs *PAID* -DELIVERED
Jooky - 10pcs *PAID*
Spiroagnew - 10pcs *PAID*
Leaffan67 - 10pcs *PAID* -DELIVERED
Aljo - 20pcs *PAID* -SHIPPED
Warlock - 100pcs -DELIVERED
Bigbossfan - 50pcs *PAID* -DELIVERED
tkaye - 10pcs *PAID* -DELIVERED
mwong - 25pcs *PAID* -DELIVERED
dnewman - 10pcs *PAID* -DELIVERED

Last edited:

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I will have to check how many I have left in my parts bin. I usually like to keep around 10-15 of these on hand.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Im in the process of confirming how many our supplier has in stock now, hoping they have enough to fill the demand.

D

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Ok people, I'm placing this order within the next couple hours. As soon as it's placed I will be sending each person a PM with their total amount oweing and I would appreciate payment via EMT as soon as possible. (I try to avoid using Paypal at all costs, so please no paypal!)

For those within the GTA we can make pickup arrangements, but those out of town we will have to figure out shipping costs once the parts arrive. (Likely via Canada Post) I will keep everyone updated here on the status of the order and ETA.

Thanks,
Doug

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
I placed the purchase order with my supplier and I have ordered enough to cover all of the qty's listed for the members at the bottom of the original post. If these ship out from my supplier tonight they should hit my US address next Thursday, and I will likely have them sometime the week after. I will be sending PM's out to all that have ordered now.

Thanks,
D

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Just a quick update. All of the switches have landed at my customs broker in MI. I'm hoping to have these cleared tomorrow and hopefully in my hands by the end of next week. (I am waiting for a couple other US based orders to arrive at my customs broker before I have everything shipped up to me)

I will updae this thread once I have the parts in my hands.

D

Status
Not open for further replies.