• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD close

Status
Not open for further replies.

flashinstinct

Nov 14, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
Re: OCTOBER LIST

Is anyone organizing shipping again? I'm very interseted this time and would like to arrange a pick up on the 401 in Morrisburg if possible????? ANyone.....

ibjeepin

Sep 18, 2013
Toronto

Sorry I am out, of the 4 pinballs I wanted they had NONE of them, so it will have to be next time......

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge

ibjeepin said:
Sorry I am out, of the 4 pinballs I wanted they had NONE of them, so it will have to be next time......
What are you looking for? Might find it locally...

ibjeepin

Sep 18, 2013
Toronto

meegis said:
ibjeepin said:
What are you looking for? Might find it locally...

I have not for the price I am looking for. HS2 The getaway, No Fear, T2 and BK2K. Prefer machines that need to be shopped.

Pinballer

May 16, 2013
Etobicoke

Gerry

Maybe if you post the prices for these Data East, Stern and Gotlieb games there maybe be a better chance that some people will want to pick one. As you know I have a order in for one of these container games and I would like to see you reach the quota.

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne

PM'd twice - still no price list

*edit* - thanks Gerry :)

Prices are stating to creep up - I'm going to wait and hope the Euro exchange rate changes in our favour :(

tim.sanderson

Pinballer said:
Maybe if you post the prices for these Data East, Stern and Gotlieb games there maybe be a better chance that some people will want to pick one.
Agreed. People like me choose pins based on price first, title second. It might make me generate a little more interest in buying another container game. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.