• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Connections made on pin rev

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
It's always noce to call on one of the connections you have made.
I sold a gauntlet legends to a member from Brantford and when wacky wings' one pin TWD was not my cup of tea I pm'ed the member for a recommandation. A few minutes later I was off to another location to play ST.
Never played stern star trek but my $2 for 3 credits turned to 5 and the 4th high score.
Funny watching that model boppimg up and down.
Still wondering what the flashing red light on the lockimg bar does or when to strategically press it...

Last edited:
Reactions: brad808

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
On the playfield you'll see a vertical series of yellow triangles; light all three orange standup targets above the right slingshot to light a yellow triangle; once you have enough triangles lit (three minimum I believe), hit the button on the lockdown bar to "shoot" the USS Vengeance as an alternate to hit the dropdown target under the ship - especially useful during multiball to save a few hits and defeat the Vengeance quicker.

I'm there's other uses for it, but that's my (limited) understanding.

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
In addition to what Hammerhead stated, you can also select the mode using the button. Left flipper and right flipper allow you to rotate through the modes. Once you are on the one you want just punch the button and the mode will start and auto-plunge the ball up the lane. The button also allows you to selected a mode in circumstances where you LOCK a ball and the LOCK is also your last shot to finish said mode.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Can honestly say it was a pretty fun game.
The licenced pool hall was just a bit to dimly lit to read the instruction card.
I did get a few looks for just walking in, playing pinball and leaving.
Who knows, I may end up back there if my wife is not release from the hospital today (knee surgery).