• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FT Considering a trade for my F14 Tomcat

SUPERBEE

Feb 19, 2014
Newmarket On
Just kicking tires at the possibility of trading my F14 Tomcat for something else. Ive had it for around 4 years and while its not getting played a ton anymore, Im still on the fence about getting rid of it. Might consider a trade for something system 11 or newer Williams/Bally +/- cash depending on the offer. My
F14 is in great working order, no issues that i can think of. I stripped the playfield mylar, touched it up and cleared with Varathane . It was my first attempt at this so it does have a slight orange peel effect to it but very minor and could be sanded and polished up nice. Definitely has flaws but still better than most F14 playfields out there though. Has new CPR plastics, new playfield glass, new legs, rebuilt flippers about 1.5 years ago with minimal play on them, rectifier fuse mod done, full leds, all upper playfield was torn apart to clean and polish including all new rubbers and much more work done on it through the years. Boards are super clean, no hacks . Really needs nothing. The cabinet is players condition though. Normal dings and the left side of the cabinet has some planking . I can send lots of photos to someone if we think we might have a deal in the works but not killing myself for tire kickers. Our resident repair guru Doug (Menace) has worked on this machine a few times over the years and can vouch (i hope lol ) that im not a scammer and that my description is accurate. Let me know what you have and see if we can work something out. If not, she will stay with me which is not necessarily a bad thing. Peace out !

SUPERBEE

Feb 19, 2014
Newmarket On
Checked out the Cyclone, nice machine but just not my thing. Pinballer is a great guy and would be great to deal with in the future.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Are you looking for a permanent trade or just for a set period of time? Might be interested in swapping my Comet for 6-12 months. I live in Aurora so easy enough logistics wide. It has no issues, works perfect. Not interested in selling it but would trade to change line up. Thanks.

Pinballer

May 16, 2013
Etobicoke
I can only answer for the cyclone, seems like I am taking over this F14 post, sorry Superbee. I am not interested in a temporary trade for the Cyclone.

SUPERBEE

Feb 19, 2014
Newmarket On
Are you looking for a permanent trade or just for a set period of time? Might be interested in swapping my Comet for 6-12 months. I live in Aurora so easy enough logistics wide. It has no issues, works perfect. Not interested in selling it but would trade to change line up. Thanks.
Not really interested in a temporary swap atm but thanks for the offer. Really looking to trade for another system 11 or better yet a decent dmd plus cash on my end.