• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Cross Canada pin shipping

gunner007

Jan 26, 2024
kingston Ontario
Who do poeple use to ship pins cross Canada? And anyone know ballpark price from AB to ON? Found a pin I'm interested in but yup its in AB and I'm not.

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Get references on the person for sure, don't chase a dream title where the price is too good to be true. If their references are good and you feel comfortable go for it, but there really are very few games out there that won't show up within a couple of hours of you eventually if you're patient. I feel like between Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto you're going to get a shot at just about any title over a little time.

Reactions: gunner007

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Manitoulin is the best for Canada IMO. They have a lot of depots in Ontario and they much less busy than the Day & Ross terminals, so much easier to pick up. You should ask the seller what is close to him as well.

Ryan Dodd

Feb 15, 2020
Sault Ste Marie
I use Manitoulin all the time they are the best in my opinion. Day and Ross is alot more hands touching it and personally dont like using them.

door to door residential probably 650

PPA-AG

Jan 22, 2021
Windsor
Bought a game from Pingod last year out of Calgary. He was extremely helpful in the shipping process.
We used Day&Ross. It was about $300 depot to depot.

Reactions: gunner007

Masz76

Nov 6, 2021
Edmonton
I used Day and Ross and they quoted me a price. Filled out the forms and listed a value to the pin and they automatically added insurance without me knowing. It was double the price to ship and there was no negotiating with them afterwards. Pin arrived in perfect condition but needless to say paying double ruined the experience.

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
I have used Day & Ross a few times and have always had good luck. I have shipped pins to Toronto and Edmonton and a few in between. I found the prices really good depot to depot.