• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Custom instruction cards + pricing cards + coin inserts

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Does anyone else here print their own custom cards for their games? My first machine came with custom cards, and I thought it looked neat, so I kept doing it with the rest of my games. Some I grabbed from places like pinside and pinballrebel, and some were just assemblies of stuff from Google Image Search and crappy photoshop skills. The other one that looks neat is changing the inserts on the coin door over. Here's the ones I just printed for X-Men (note these are scaled down to fit on the forum):

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Used this on the other coin insert:

Thought about this one as well (more obscure):, but there are only 2 slots on the door.

Anyone else have some favourite custom cards to share? Might be a cool thing to have a repository for on the site.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
After seeing a really cool one that somebody did for TZ and how they incorporated the apron artwork into he cards, I started doing the same for a few of my games.
So far I have custom integrated cards for MM, IJ, WH2O and LOTR.

Ill post some pics later

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Ouch, my neck :x Nice looking cards and I just recently re-did all my score cards for my games too.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
mwong168 said:
Ouch, my neck :x Nice looking cards and I just recently re-did all my score cards for my games too.

Are these showing up rotated?
I loaded them from my iPad and they appear normal when I view the post.
Hmmm

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
DRANO said:
Are these showing up rotated?
I loaded them from my iPad and they appear normal when I view the post.
Hmmm

I think it must be because you are not using the latest version of iTunes, try again :twisted:

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Glad to see you got your Apple issues sorted out Drano and I like how the card's artwork is tied into IJ and MM too.