• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD CV Black Friday Sale. Price in post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrxsiv

Nov 20, 2012
Maple, Ontario
www.sksfinancial.com
Selling a bunch of my best pins. Reducing the amount of pins in my game room. Pictures on request.
MM-HUO Mint condition! Not a mark or any PF wear, comes with Full LED kit from cointaker, Colour DMD, under cabinet LED integrated lighting, PDI Glass. $13,800 (exactly what I have into it)XXXXXSOLDXXXX

MB-HUO with LED kit and Colour DMD, PDI Glass, less then 1000 plays! $12000XxxxxxxxSOLDXXXXSOLD SOLD

CV-HUO has a small nick on the back box $8490. If you want it with the PDI glass, $8790 ON HOLD

AFM- in great condition. I have $9000 into it. Has all of the mods including the spaceship LED, blackout, runway lights, new rails, spaceships all in LED. Will sell for $8500 FIRM. SOLD
SM- SOLD
TZ-HUO with a lot of mods including the gum ball machine, spaceship, robby robot, slot machine, piano, LED's, PDI Glass $7500- SOLD

AFM is the only routed pin. All of the others are HUO in collector condition. They all play perfect.
May sell my SM as well if anyone is interested contact me for more info as it may be sold to a friend.

Thanks,
Shaun

Last edited:

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Re: FS-AFM, MB, MM, CV, TZ

14165366179_32542a4d7d_o.png

14350462212_91333cf756_b.jpg

All jokes aside, I've known Shaun for a few years now and had the pleasure of playing his collection and seeing it grow and go through many changes. His games are all very nice and he only has them serviced by the best which is Menace aka J.Santiago aka Doug so buy with confidence guys.

mrxsiv

Nov 20, 2012
Maple, Ontario
www.sksfinancial.com

TZ is now SOLD.

Everything seems to be going fast. If you are sitting on the fence, don't wait too long. Nobody will be disappointed here. You will never see this quality again unless the pin is coming up from the USA!
Shaun

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora

I can vouch for the condition of Seans' games, as I have worked on a number of them. Buy with confidence.

D

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario

Sure lol might be waiting awhile. My buddy Maken texted me it was for sale I jumped on it. Fell in love with afm at the vfw pinball museum in Ann arbour.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON

That is a lot of games to be moving at once-there's some real quality stuff getting spread around there. A little too rich for my budget right now, but if you can afford it, go for it. These are some of the nicest games you'll ever see.

mrxsiv

Nov 20, 2012
Maple, Ontario
www.sksfinancial.com

So, here is what is left.

MB-HUO with LED kit and Colour DMD, PDI Glass, less then 1000 plays! $12000

CV-HUO has a small nick on the back box $9500 optional PDI glass for $300 extra

I may consider selling SS if anyone is interested.

Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.