• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Demo Man: Nice condition. LED'D. Works 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Also kudos on the LED choices. Most people smear this game with cool white and blue LED's and I think that looks like ass. I think your mix of cool and warm whites works really well

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
$1600 Mike (shipping included from Nova Scotia).. but you didn't complain when you flipped the same one for $3200 ;)

My game wasn't even on the market and just got a call one day saying I heard you have a DM, I want a DM and you will sell me your DM for $3500 :)

Reactions: bstock

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
woh i missed a lot on this thread. thanks brock for offering the delivery and compliments o nthe leds. appreciate that bro.

and wong you sold yours for $3200 and you are giving me shit for asking the same price?

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
woh i missed a lot on this thread. thanks brock for offering the delivery and compliments o nthe leds. appreciate that bro.

and wong you sold yours for $3200 and you are giving me shit for asking the same price?

I never listed it for sale $3500 nor did I say it is worth that much and was just made an offer I couldn't refuse. My point to you was just because someone was willing to overpay for a game doesn't make it the new market price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.