• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Demolition Man playfield - $200 firm

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I've got this Demo Man playfield that I stripped for parts.
Condition is very good with just a few insert edges needing some basic touch-ups and then it's ready for clearcoat.

NEW PRICE: $200 firm

Last edited:

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Someone brought up recently that the pink neon insert rings looked faded. I know this is a concern with this game so I tried to take a few better pics (and not under my harsh workshop lighting). The original picatures are not a true representation of the playfield colours. They are a lot more vibrant than these would lead you to believe.

Here are some shots taken in the gameroom.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Doesn't look like any local DM owners are in need of a playfield. I'll post in on Pinside and see if anyone else wants it.
I am open to all offers. Let me know.

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Monkeybug makes me laugh as usual.
I was with Drano when he bought this in A-Town.
He knows I will take it at his asking price for wall art anytime.
The point was to leave it listed if someone requires it for their Demoman I believe.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Yup... It's here for anyone that needs it.
For less than the asking price I'll hang it on my own wall or carve it up for my bar project.

Or, for a more fitting end, I'll list it on Pinside for $175 USD and bring it back down to Allentown where it came from.

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
Will you take $195?

:) I finally sold my turntable yesterday after about 25 inquiries like this on kijiji and 3 no shows. I was going to pull the ad and list on ebay when the last guy who cancelled on Sat said he would come on Sun. I was home anyway so I said sure come over. To my surprise he showed up with cash in his pocket and took the turntable away, restoring a bit of my faith in humanity.

Bally Boy

Dec 14, 2012
Ancaster
:) I finally sold my turntable yesterday after about 25 inquiries like this on kijiji and 3 no shows. I was going to pull the ad and list on ebay when the last guy who cancelled on Sat said he would come on Sun. I was home anyway so I said sure come over. To my surprise he showed up with cash in his pocket and took the turntable away, restoring a bit of my faith in humanity.
This is about how 90% of pinball deals go down on Kijiji. What I can't get over is the potential buyer is all over you saying he'll take it and don't sell it to anybody else, then sets up a time to come and see it, then doesn't show - and never even bothers to call.... ever.....

The other 10% are your guys who show when promised and with cash in hand. This makes it all worth it.

Good luck Drano, I considered this for wall art myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.