• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Does ColourDmd have a booth at Expo?

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Beafraid said:
Guess I will have to pay for shipping if no one is going.

Why don't you setup a local group buy and split shipping? Sounds like Drano and Warlock need a few.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
mwong168 said:
Beafraid said:
Guess I will have to pay for shipping if no one is going.

Why don't you setup a local group buy and split shipping? Sounds like Drano and Warlock need a few.
If you do get a group buy going to save on shipping, why not ship to NYS using CBI?

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
meegis said:
If you do get a group buy going to save on shipping, why not ship to NYS using CBI?

Still have to pay HST and somebody going to have to drive across the border to bring it back too. Now unless you can time it when someone happens to be crossing the border for some shopping then I think better to ship it here directly. Just make sure it is not UPS or else be prepared to pay brokerage and handling fees.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
mwong168 said:
meegis said:

Still have to pay HST and somebody going to have to drive across the border to bring it back too. Now unless you can time it when someone happens to be crossing the border for some shopping then I think better to ship it here directly. Just make sure it is not UPS or else be prepared to pay brokerage and handling fees.
Exactly. Im sure a handful of of us will eventually jump the border at some point, and yes, HST will have to be paid.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Yeah, I'm a little behind on my colorDMD mods :)
I need for FT, TOTAN and IJ ('need' being a relative term of course)

I'm down for a group buy.