• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Double Star Post

tribasic

Nov 16, 2012
Brossard, Quebec
Hey guys,

I know this is a really 'noob', question.... but I'm still new to the world of pinball.

I need to add a missing Double Star Post to my pinball machine, but I'm not sure what type of screw to use. Here is a picture of what I want, but I'm not sure what screw is used to fasten the post to the playfield. I'm adding the missing post to my Getaway:HighSpeed 2, just like the picture below... except my machine looks much nicer than that pic!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks!!

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
It will depend, I can't remember specifically.

It's either going to be one of three things:

A) There is going to drilled hole and there is going to be a Tnut, if that is the case find a bolt of appropriate size that will fit in the Tnut and is long enough to make it through the post to thread into the tnut.

B) There is going to be a drilled hole and nothing else. In that case you will need a bolt and a not.

C) It will go directly into the wood. Int hat case you'll need to find an appropriately sized screw, but you have to be careful not to get something too long so it goes through the PF.

easiest thing would be to find another post like that on the PF and just compare the size.

Hopefully this is helpful