• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Drainage issues

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
The ball seems to keep getting stuck in the right outside lane. as you can see in the pic there is a red/orange plastic under the 'Boost' plastic that tends to be lower than the other side.
I am really hoping that when I am finished all my other work on the playfield that some wax will speed the ball past this area. Although I wonder why this issue didn't come up when the machine was originally built.
My wife likes it because the machine will self diagnose and release another ball. But I find it really screws the order of play when the ball eventually dislodges.
My first thought is to try and find the plastic and shave it down and fix it that way.

Getting tired of hitting the side of the machine,
Brad

Attachments

• image-37.jpg
    image-37.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 115

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
I don't think it's a design issue, I would check to ensure everything is seated correctly. Is the apron installed and seated all the way down into the PF clips? You could always loosen that "Boost" stack of plastics and when re-tightening it down push that orange lane guide up on the corner it's getting trapped on.

D