• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Excellent Pinball Machines & Parts For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitacassa

Aug 30, 2013
Californian
We have excellent pinball machines for sale and we do that in moderate price. Please contact us for more information , as the machines function so good.

Attachments

• BASH2.jpg
    BASH2.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 553
  • MM2.jpg
    MM2.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 553
  • gun$rose11.jpg
    gun$rose11.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 553
  • tales6.jpg
    tales6.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 553

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Re: Excellent Pinball Machines and parts for Sale

hmm, how to respond to a thread like this made 17 mins after joining the site....

Have a list of games and prices?

G

I know this garage door.
Buy with confidence!!! :mrgreen:

PhilGreg

Nov 28, 2012

Wow, the machines work SO good I gotta contact them.
If the machines worked so-so, there would be no point, but they work SO GOOD!!

:shock:

Allen Shope knows his stuff so the way these machines must work... boy oh boy!!!
How these flippers must flip!!
How those pop bumpers must bump!!

I hope he accepts up-front payment via Paypal, that's my preferred way of doing business.

hurricane

Nov 15, 2012
Quinte West, Ontario

Lets see - excellent pinball machines that function so good at a moderate price. How can you lose? I contacted my Nigerian brother in law to buy the lot.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

As with anyone selling excellent pinball machines that are not local, deal with caution and do your reference checks. Something tells me this guy won't check out as I don't think these pics are his or they probably don't exist.

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec

Would somebody get rid of this guy and his thread please. I'm pretty confident that most of the people who frequent this forum wouldn't fall for this, but you never know who's lurking. I would hate to see an unsuspecting new pinhead get ripped off by someone using the revolution as their "in". I know I know open forum, but this is just abuse. Cut this guys fraudulent career short, at least in our little neck of the woods.

PhilGreg

Nov 28, 2012
Re: Excellent Pinball Machines & Parts For Sale [Buyer Bewar

As Andre pointed out, the garage door is (one of) the giveaway(s).

This guy (Allen Shope) provides many pics to ipdb.org.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Re: Excellent Pinball Machines

REVOLUTION said:
http://www.pinballowners.com/vitacassa

Apologies to vitacassa for pulling out the ban hammer so quick as the post did appear suspect and ban has been removed. Please post some prices and actual pics of the machine when you get a chance please and GLWS.

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
His only picture on pinball owners turned up on the first page of the google search for "medieval madness pinball", and linked to the website of a legitimate company in Austin Texas.

http://www.pinballzarcade.com/products- ... l-machine/

Also it appears that his pinballowners account was also created in the last couple of weeks, and his apparent "specialty" is EM's from the 70's, although all of his pictures seem to be of high quality restorations of DMD.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Anyone buying a pin sight unseen except via pictures which involves wiring money better do their homework such as reference checks. You better really want this game badly if that is the case and it might even be worth paying to involve a third party escrow company. Usually if it is a scammer they will not care as they got nothing to lose in the first place but small price to pay for piece of mind for both parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.